Online Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Hockey League

Online Hockey League

HomeShould coaches go against the cap? I_icon_mini_calendarLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Year 4 Position Changes
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby buckie54-Oilers Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:21 pm

» Year 4 Prospect Creations
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby buckie54-Oilers Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:47 pm

» Yr 4 Trade Blocksd
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby Hawks-junkie Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:51 am

» Year 4 NHL Rerate
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby Hawks-junkie Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:08 pm

» Year 4 Draft Order
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby buckie54-Oilers Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:27 pm

» Year 3 Awards
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby buckie54-Oilers Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:40 pm

» 2015 ODDS DRAFT CLASS
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby buckie54-Oilers Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:38 pm

» Expansion Availables
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby buckie54-Oilers Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:47 pm

» Expansion Draft
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby SmashVille Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:21 pm

» Year 4 Retirements
Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeby buckie54-Oilers Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:56 pm

Should coaches go against the cap?

Go down 
5 posters

Coaches against the cap?
YES
Should coaches go against the cap? I_vote_lcap58%Should coaches go against the cap? I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
NO
Should coaches go against the cap? I_vote_lcap42%Should coaches go against the cap? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
buckie54-Oilers
Admin
buckie54-Oilers

Should coaches go against the cap? Empty
PostSubject: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:29 pm

YES/NO

Please Vote

Also wondering how much of a cap increase should we do? As each coach will likely get a different salary, and i don't want it to be easy for someone to pay huge for a coach and not feel it
Back to top Go down
buckie54-Oilers
Admin
buckie54-Oilers

PostSubject: Re: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:29 pm

I was thinking 2M increase in cap possibly? Lets hear suggestions
Back to top Go down
payeur11

payeur11

PostSubject: Re: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:43 pm

How much will coaches cost?
Back to top Go down
buckie54-Oilers
Admin
buckie54-Oilers

PostSubject: Re: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:13 pm

No idea, whatever the coach is demanding. Thats why i think 1M or 2M is plenty. I dont want to open up cap space
Back to top Go down
Rangers GM

Rangers GM

PostSubject: Re: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm

lets split the difference at 1.5 million increase
Back to top Go down
AvsGM

AvsGM

PostSubject: Re: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 10:23 pm

1.5 or 2M sounds good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:31 am

Why would you put coaches against the cap? What would a 1.5m or 2m increase do when my current coach has a 10m salary? I didn't choose that, it was already there when i took over the team so I don't know how normal that is?
Back to top Go down
StefanK

StefanK

PostSubject: Re: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:07 pm

ElectricalHazard-Coyotes wrote:
Why would you put coaches against the cap?  What would a 1.5m or 2m increase do when my current coach has a 10m salary?  I didn't choose that, it was already there when i took over the team so I don't know how normal that is?

That would be whipped clean. And it would be a fresh start with coaches. Its just another variable to consider with your planning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should coaches go against the cap?   Should coaches go against the cap? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should coaches go against the cap?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Hockey League :: League Archive :: Year 3-
Jump to: